How you can helpsupport at-risk rural youth in South Africa
If only you could see the smile and the joy in the faces of the children that participate in Youth Potential South Africa – YOUPSA’s programmes here in rural South Africa – you would understand what kind of a difference your support makes.
Youth Potential South Africa – YOUPSA is evaluated by American Fund for Charities, a US 501(c)(3) non-profit organization EIN 52-2109597.
You can make a safe online donation by clicking this button, and then choose ‘Youth Potential South Africa – YOUPSA‘ from the List of Evaluated Charities. After you submit your donation, AFC will issue you with a receipt for your tax return.
For donations via EFT or making recurring donations by making a standing order, please use YOUPSA’s banking details:
Bank: Standard Bank SA // Account name: Youth Potential South Africa // Account number: 084115351 // Branch code: 053721 // Swiftcode: SBZAZAJJ // IBAN: 051001084115351
You can also help us in other ways:
- MySchoolMyVillage programme: sign up for a MySchool card at any Woolworths Store and enter ‘Youth Potential South Africa – YOUPSA‘ as the beneficiary. You can also easily sign up online. Find out more here
- Dedicate your birthday to the welfare and growth of our rural children: Ask your friends to give you money donations rather than material gifts. You can then donate the collected monies to YOUPSA to support our children.
- Become a friend or partner of YOUPSA by sponsoring our weekly workshops through giving a once-off or a recurring monthly donation.
- Host a fundraising event where YOUPSA is the beneficiary: Fundraise under your name or your company’s name and dedicate the proceeds to YOUPSA. Should you want to fundraise under YOUPSA’s name please contact us to discuss this and for us to give you the appropriate written confirmation. This is necessary to ensure both you and us legal protection.
- Consider displaying a donation box at your favourite place: Your small change could change a life. Every cent counts. If you require help with donation box materials and design please contact us. For international friends, the collected donations can easily be transferred via our PayPal secure donation portal (click the button).
- Support a specific programme cost by either funding it or donating items: For example, the monthly office materials, stationary items, art materials, transport costs, electricity, staff stipend, internet data and telephone, etc.
Help us spread the news about the work we do: Call us or email us so we can share more information with you, discuss what information you want to share, etc.
When partnering with YOUPSA you can gain B-BBEE points. YOUPSA is a Level 1 B-BBEE Exempted Micro Enterprise